So, why should you care?
We are looking for someone who enjoys sales and marketing and would like to help us get our online product to the right people. After working under the guidance of a more experienced colleague, the main focus of the job would be on developing business opportunities, finding new clients, and finding ways to turn tens of thousands of people visiting our projects into a steady stream of business.
Work on meaningful things
We help great companies and non-profits with innovative projects increase their impact.
Constantly evolve in what you enjoy
Come in as a seasoned expert, or as someone who is just starting out. Knowing is great, but enthusiasm to learn is even more important.
Work in a team, but from anywhere in the world
Being able to do what you enjoy in an environment that suits you is commonplace in the 21st century.
- Responses (mailing, online meetings) and responding to incoming inquiries and opportunities
- Communication with new clients worldwide (USA, EU), creating presentations, creating bids for project implementation
- Taking over communication with existing clients, accounting and up-selling
- Co-creating, shaping, and implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Building and strengthening sales channels and participating in active sales (startup events, B2B conferences)
- Working with CRM and business case follow-ups
What we expect
- Good customer service, enthusiasm, and the ability to communicate via virtual meetings with clients from all over the world
- A willingness to learn new processes, creativity, and an open mind
- English at a communicative level, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Google Suite, communication tools (Slack, Meets, Zoom…)
What we offer
- Work at a startup that helps people discover new worlds and improve business through mapping products.
- Informal environment and good team, working together in a small team.
- Opportunity to learn new things and practices from more experienced colleagues.
- Free working hours and part-time or full-time work, possibility of remote work.
- Startup drive, dynamism, and openness to initiative and crazy ideas.
- Work remotely or in an office on Palmovka street near the metro.
- Free company culture, Tuesday breakfasts, monthly get-togethers for drinks, self-learning support, workshops, conferences, etc.
Do you want to participate in the development of an online platform that helps organizations around the world harness the potential of geolocation data? Feel free to email us at [email protected], we’d love to meet you!